- Child Abuse for the Primary Care Physician | PPT
Cindy W. Christian, MD, FAAP, November, 2011 (55:04)
Improve early diagnosis of child abuse by recognizing clinical presentations, increase comfort with the medical evaluation of the sexually abused child, identify diseases that may mimic abuse, improve diagnosis using appropriate laboratory and radiographic tests, and highlight the importance of interdisciplinary cooperation in protecting children.
- 2018 Immunization Schedules and Resources
- Growth Charting Modules
- Pediatric Dermatology – Skin Infections- Pedialink
- Diagnosing Otitis Media- Otoscopy and Cerumen Removal– NEJM Video (use Gatorlink/Borland if off campus)
- Concussion In-office Evaluation & Diagnosis –brief 10 min video on VuMedi.
- Recommendations Preventive_Pediatric_Health_Care
- The PINK BOOK- Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (CDC)
- Institute for Vaccine Safety (Johns Hopkins)
- Early Steps Program- Jacksonville– Developmental assessment/delay resources for ALL children 0-3 years old